Friday, January 24, 2014

Photo Friday: Tour de Guelph

Last Saturday, I talked to manpanion into heading to Guelph to check out this boutique I've been wanting to visit for awhile now.  In order to get him to agree to shopping, I had to promise him a pint directly after.  I had never seen downtown Guelph, meaning what was meant to be a short visit quickly turned into a mini pub crawl & ended up being one fun time.  I encourage anyone who lives in the area to take an afternoon, let you inner college student out, & explore downtown Guelph!

Blush, one of the cutest boutiques I've ever visited
The perfect outfit for shopping & wandering around
Van Gogh's Ear
The manpanion, enjoying a pint of Stella
McCabe's Irish Pub
On to the Western Hotel/Cowboys
Lovely little goodies inside, from Blush Shop
Quick snack before heading out to the next bar...
Bobby O'Briens has this exposed stone wall that creates the perfect atmosphere
Checked out Frank & Steins (check out those Corona bottle chandeliers)
PBR on tap is always a good sign
A quick snap of a quiet street
The Tap House was the last stop before heading back to Cambridge

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D