Friday, February 28, 2014

Photo Friday: Celebrations, Big & Small

Last weekend I had several feats to celebrate: Canada winning gold on Sunday morning (I cheered too since the USA was done-zo), discovering a Zara dress that sold out much too quickly on Ebay, & my father-in-law's birthday party last Sunday afternoon. I can't believe it's the last day of February; it has literally flown by & at the same time, been so memorable... 

Olympic themed cups of Sparkling white grape juice (idea borrowed from here) for the Gold medal game @ 7AM
Zara lace & leather dress via Ebay
What I wore to the birthday celebration, including my Hipanema bracelet
Party essentials stored outdoors (which means it's still too flippin' cold out)
Surf & Turf was on the menu for the birthday boy
Dirty drunken shrimp & king crab legs
A very special birthday cake, proceeds benefiting cancer research

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D