Friday, February 14, 2014

Photo Friday: It's Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  I started celebrating a little early this year, mailing a gift box & hand delivering a few gift bags to some of my favorite girls.  I'm all packed in my sparkly overnight bag (see below) & ready for a mini getaway with the manpanion & our favorite couple to road trip with...

Gifting supplies (Target, Indigo, & the Dollar Store)
My outfit for today: Top & Sunnies (F21), Shoe Clips (Etsy)
More gifting items :)
Packing these for wine tasting (Top & Bracelet: F21)
PJ Shorts (Old Navy), Towels & tumblers (Target)
Valentine's themed treat (Aka breakfast): Cheesecake Fantasy from Cold Stone
Props from my themed posts this past week
A sparkly overnight bag from J.Crew (in the kids section) that is the perfect size for a weekend away

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D