Friday, May 2, 2014

Photo Friday: April Showers...

Friday...finally!  We've had 5 consecutive days of rain & there's more on the way.  I've got a lot to look forward to for this weekend, once I get an online course out of the way this afternoon (turns out I'm not great at school anymore).  Here's a few photos from last week...

New flats (Old Navy) from the Easter bunny & nail polish from a girlfriend (Essie 'Bikini so Teeny')
Chicken salad on a croissant is the new go-to for lunch
Cleaned out my purse... (Zara, F21, H&M, Asos, Low Luv x Erin Wasson)
A few new accessories for the deck
A sky-blue knitted cardigan (F21)
Practicing my enchilada recipe for Cinco de Mayo next week
Rain, rain, & more rain...

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D