Friday, May 30, 2014

Photo Friday: My Hometown

Such a whirlwind trip back to the Midwest last weekend with the Mr., as well as a wonderful introduction to several hidden gems in Iowa City (thanks to K & K).  We left last Thursday night & stayed until this past Tuesday- here's a glimpse of what we were up to...

The view behind my parents house after an early morning run
I've been stockpiling packages at their place for months...
A Sol & a chicken quesadilla at my favorite mexican restaurant
New printed espadrilles from J.Crew
Friday afternoon beers on the deck with my mama
Saturday morning breakfast with the family
New bag & top (both F21) for double date night with one of our favorite couples
The Offshore (Bellevue, IA)
Sunset on the back roads
Iowa 80 for breakfast on the way to Iowa City
Girl's time with my mama & K was spent getting a spa pedi
Back Pocket Brewery Coralville, IA
Big Grove Brewery Solon, IA
'Merica American Beer was my choice for happy hour
K&K's local watering hole, 'Club 76'
K's Sangria, so good!
Nothing better then sitting around a fire after an amazing day
Bluebird cafe for breakfast on Memorial Day Monday

 XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D