Friday, October 24, 2014

Photo Friday: CDN Thanksgiving Weekend

Every weekend as of late has been filled with fall-themed activities & I couldn't be more pleased.  I'm really diving into my 'Fall To-Do' list for the first time since I've resided up here. Hoping to cross a few more activities off this weekend as well...

My stock of pumpkin ales was refilled by the parental unit
Football Sunday attire, complete with pro-line tickets (Tees: Old Navy, Hat: Gifted)
Cheesy breakfast burritos from William's were required after a late night out...
Checked out Springridge Farm in Milton; If you live around here, I recommend checking it out
Picked our pumpkins :)
Tried the Apple, Brie, & Red Pepper Jelly Ham Panini....amazing...
Rainy Days call for wellies (Burberry)
Enjoyed a few pitchers while bowling a few rounds with my parents
New golden goodies (F21)

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D