Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Season

Pumpkin Spice season is my favorite time of the year.  I refuse to admit how many pumpkin scented candles I've accumulated this year alone or how many pumpkin spice lattes I've consumed in the past two months (both totals would be shocking).  I put this little post together to commemorate this time of year before it's over & done with...

Beautiful fall flowers from the Mr., enjoyed while sipping my favorite drink of the season
Pumpkin picking at the pumpkin patch a few weekends back...
This gifted orange scarf makes me think of pumpkins every time I wear it (which is a lot).
THE pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D