Friday, November 21, 2014

Photo Friday: Cozying Up

I'm really excited to share these photos that I shot over the past week.  The idea of sharing some personal milestones & holiday cheer had me impatiently awaiting the weekend.  Also, it's just one day closer to making the trek back to the Midwest next Tuesday for American Thanksgiving..

A few new wintery arrivals from F21 & Zara
The perfect faux fur vest (F21)
The Mr. & I put up all the holiday decor last week already
Ordered this cozy throw blanket (Indigo)
Dining room table centerpiece
Celebrated 5 years of marriage with dinner at Moxies + a Kitchener Rangers game last Friday night
Sorting through Christmas presents last Saturday afternoon
Last week's Football Sunday spread
Wrigley turned 5 on Tuesday so...
....we celebrated with froyo sundaes, a movie night, & new toys...
XoXo
Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D