Saturday, December 6, 2014

Mornings in December

Weekend mornings rarely allow me an entire morning to myself.  On the off occasion this does happen, my mornings are filled with blueberry pancakes, Netflix/reading material, & something warm to drink.  It's border-line impossible to leave the house in the morning once December hits, so I thought I'd share a few photos from my time inside...

Reorganizing my closet & realized one can never have too many black sweaters (Zara)
A little holiday decor that currently sits on our island
Unwrapped some sparkly earrings, just in time for holiday festivities... (F21)
Finally diving into this book with a pancake & a holiday latte from Starbucks
A little something arrived a few Friday afternoons ago...
Wrigley perched at the top of the stairs...
Fell in love with this pink fedora (River Island via Asos) & have been happily wearing it around the house...

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D