Friday, May 22, 2015

Photo Friday: The First Long Weekend of Summer

My Canadian outdoor life...there is no better hangout spot than a patio when the sun is shining.  Tossed in a few new summer essentials, coming up in outfit posts next week.  On tap for this weekend: my bff & her hubby are currently on their way for a visit!!!

First pitcher enjoyed on the patio at Moose Winooski's...
Sharing my accessories with Wrigley (Bandana: Asos)
Finished up these birthday beer cans...
Tunic: Free People/ Earrings: Zara
Filled the pool for the boys (Sunnies: F21)
Duncan isn't too sure about it yet...
Candy-colored studded flats (Ebay)
Everything tastes better on the grill...
Coronas after a long day of yard work...
Updating my basics (F21)

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D