Friday, May 1, 2015

Photo Friday: Odds & Ends

Odds & ends from the past few weeks.  Time seems to be rushing forward & I cannot believe we leave for Boston on Sunday already.  I've got a bunch of fun new arrivals, precisely chosen for some upcoming activities that I'm just beginning to share...

Getting my mexican food fix at Los Agaves while we were in Iowa...
My very first purchase from The Gypsy's Wanderlust boutique!!!
A 'Cheer Up' box we put together for one of our favorites- wine, gossip mag, snacks, nail polish, soap, & socks
New striped espadrilles that will be perfect for Jays games all summer (F21)
Low-key Sunday spend baking & crock-pot cooking
New tortoise sunnies (F21)
Catching up on episodes of  'Scandal' with a bottle of red...

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D