Friday, September 18, 2015

Photo Friday: Iowa (Part 1)

Part one of our 11 day trek back to the Midwest.  We had the best time with family/friends & although it's good to be back in our own bed with the dogs, it's still hard to leave...

My 'pile' of goodies
25 cases of beer for tailgating/ the gender reveal/ winter
Dragonfly earrings (from J.Crew) that were worn to dinner one night...
Ready to tailgate! (Headband: Etsy, Cardigan: Gordman's)
Tailgating in the heat
My little bro got engaged to one of my best friends (koozie: Etsy)
Celebration cupcakes from the future bride's brother :)
Apple Pie shots to celebrate the engagement (I took a shot of water to feel included)
The vanilla lattes at Bluebird Cafe are my favorite...
Spent my 20 week pregnancy milestone eating 'Half Baked' ice cream (see what I did there?)
Welcomed this beauty into my end-of-summer wardrobe (Free People dress via Ebay)
The Filling Station in Davenport, Iowa has the coolest decor...
Had to stop by my friend's boutique while in town (The Gypsy's Wanderlust)

XoXo 
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D