Friday, September 25, 2015

Photo Friday: That Fall Feeling...

I'll admit, it's felt like Fall around our house since the last weekend of August (I prematurely jumped the gun this year).  I couldn't help it, we were away for 11 days at the beginning of the month & coming back to fall decor proved to be the best way to come home...

Fantasy football year 2 kicked off on September 1st
Homemade blueberry pancakes are perfect on chilly mornings...
This sequin dress was the perfect piece to add to my fall wardrobe...(Dress: J.Crew)
The centerpiece on the dining room table
Everything pumpkin from Starbucks & fresh catalogs from Free People & Madewell
Another lightweight Anorak jacket, this one longer in length for accommodating bump growth (Jacket: F21)
Our main entrance table & one of my favorite candles...
My first try at pumpkin bread & pumpkin coffee was a success! (Mug: Anthropologie)
Part of our Bath & Body Works haul, all pumpkin scented of course...
Celebrating Week 2 of football Sunday with pizza & time at our bar...

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D