Friday, January 15, 2016

Photo Friday: Leftovers

Leftovers from my work laptop on my last day of work before mat leave.  It's definitely a surreal feeling, almost identical to the day before I made the big move to Canada six years ago.  So far, it's looking like I'm going to get some much needed time to myself before little miss makes her big arrival...

A little bit of snow & a much smaller bump...
Free People 'Ruffle Up Tunic' that I ordered over the phone & ended up with the last one before restock
Maternity jeans (Target) are a godsend, especially when paired with these sparkly earrings (F21)
Buffalo Wild Wings take-out for football Sunday awhile back...
Iowa pride for the best season of college football I've ever seen them complete...
These sunnies...I am obsessed! Straight from The Gypsy's Wanderlust Boutique
Fringe-knit Cardigan I can't get enough of (Also from The Gypsy's Wanderlust)
These sparkly beauties, scored on mega sale (Zara)

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D