Friday, January 22, 2016

Photo Friday: Mat Leave

My first week of maternity leave, summed up in a few photos.  As life is about to get pretty hectic (in the best of ways), I've been soaking up all the 'me time' I can get…from making breakfast every morning to lounging in my pjs all day long.  I must confess, it has gotten a little boring as the week went on.  I'm ready for you, little miss...

I'm going to miss this baby bump of mine...
Freezer Meal prep is complete
Re-organized my closet, starting with these cozy sweaters (both F21)
PJ's, all day...
Homemade banana nut muffins & coffee
A quick trip to Home Sense resulted in last minute additions to the nursery...
More pjs (my outfit of the day)
The Dad-to-be picked these out for little miss at Carter's last weekend...
My first attempt at waffles from scratch...
Spent yesterday getting a mani/pedi before baby girl arrives...


XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D