Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Holiday Recap: Celebrating Christmas

It was a very special Christmas in our house… it was Zoey's first, my parents were here, we are blessed with another little one on the way, & we got to celebrate with both sides of the family under one roof.  I tackled my Aunt's famous cinnamon rolls & while they aren't as good as hers, I got pretty close.  I've been absent for a few months again, but there's good reason I promise. A few scares with baby #2, a new role at work, & trying to get as many hours as possible to make mat leave again has made blogging the least of my concerns.  I'm going to try because I really miss it & all of you...

Christmas Eve outfit (Zara, forever 21, Ebay heels) 
Christmas Eve table setting 
Zoey's first Christmas
Holiday pi's in full rotation...
Aunt Barb's famous cinnamon rolls :)
Christmas Eve prezzies
So many presents…and a sleepy Duncan
Zoey was soooo spoiled by everyone & really loved her new baby
My parents brought treats from my hometown (and fav) bakery
Annual monogram ornament from Anthro

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D