Thursday, February 23, 2017

This is 31

So I turned 31 a little under two months ago.  My 30th year was pretty epic & will be tough to beat. I'm about to be a mama to two little girls under the age of two…in like 3 months…I cannot wait to add another member to our family.  Here's a recap of my perfect, low-key bday...


I know, Uggs are ugly…but they are amazing, especially on prego feet!
My parents brought me up a bday cake, so sweet :)
New toque from my parents (Hudson's Bay via Lord & Taylor)
My only request was an early dinner out at Blackshop restaurant
Pretzel bun burger for the win
A new scent gifted from my Mother in Law (along with the new Dyson Slim vacuum…best ever!)
Birthday dessert…caramel pecan cheesecake
More gifts from the Mr. & furbabies (sweater: Nordstrom, arm warmers: Free people)
New ring (from myself to myself) via Free People

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D