Thursday, July 26, 2018

Unfinished Business

First outfit post back since mid-May.  Wow, a lot has changed in just a few short months.  I decided to go back to where I left off, with the oldest outfit post I had & go from there.  I wore this on my last week of mat leave, to our last playgroup at the Museum for tots time.  These flats & I have unfinished business.  They aren't uncomfy, but every time I wear them, I develop a blister in a new spot.  Finally, I think I have them figured out because I walked in them for hours with no blisters!  Paired with a super easy concoction of thin layers & my new fav, self-cropped boyfriend jeans...

Flats (Zara)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D