Wednesday, July 25, 2018

What's New Wednesday

What's new Wednesday is back again! It appears I'm just a few months behind again. The weird part is, I have so much content (I literally uploaded/edited like 200 photos of outfit posts alone yesterday) to share & just no time to share it. 

In the past two months there has been a ton of 'new' & different for us.  Our routine has finally kicked-in & we're really enjoying summer this year, despite being back to work. Here's a post I've had drafted since mid-May...

Scored this Iowa sweatshirt on our last trip back & it's the coziest (home state apparel via Scheel's)
Had my first taste of Molly's Cupcakes back in April when Baby Beckett was born
Gourmet cupcakes in all the best flavors
New in from Free People :)
Sorting through new clothes for the girls (Old Navy) while they napped & enjoying a cold pint :)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!
 

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D