Thursday, November 8, 2018

Is it Cool That I Said All That?

Apparently, it's the week of floral tops for me? Totally didn't plan that one, but I love that this is how  it worked out.  I've been skimping on sharing what's new around here, not because there isn't anything new (there's so MUCH NEW it's nuts), but I'm trying to post as many outfits as I can to catch-up a bit in the content department.  I love using this space as a time capsule...I'm able to look back at old photos & watch my style evolve.  And you probably guessed it, this blouse is on it's way out in the 'fitting the bump' department...


Cardi (Joe Fresh)/ Blouse (Vici)/ Denim (Target)/ Heels (Asos)/ Earrings (H&M)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D