Thursday, November 1, 2018

A Magical Halloween

I had every intention of sharing this post yesterday, only to discover I had left my camera card with these images on it at home.  Ugh.  I chose not to let that ruin my favorite day of the year & took full advantage of everything I love about Halloween.  It was spooky/rainy weather all day until late afternoon, clearing up just in time for trick-or-treat. 

This costume was created simply by roaming through my closet, using the mask a friend bought for the girls as my starting point.  It was too easy, which is right up my ally these days. 

Vest & Denim (Target)/ Mask (Gifted)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D