Thursday, May 23, 2019

Life, Updated

Phew, it's been a week! We're in full prep mode for Sadie's 2nd Birthday weekend, as she turns two tomorrow & her party is Saturday afternoon.  In true lazy-mom status, I picked the same theme we used for Zoey (Oh TWO-dles aka Mickey Mouse). With the move & the new baby, it seemed to make the most sense & be the less stressful option.  She loves Mickey & is super excited about her birthday so it all seems to have worked out.

Here's a few new arrivals, which would have been better displayed in the 'What's New Wednesday' format.  Oops, I'm forcing myself to take a little more 'me time' which is usually spent showering or doing other quick tasks.

The perfect embroidered blouse, saving it for Fall (it's a beautiful shade of yellow)
Closet update finished! We added extra shelving around the entire space, a chandelier, & some USA artwork ;)
Sneak peek of this black tunic from Free People (& an upcoming outfit post).
I've had my eye on Ugg slippers & while I wouldn't have picked this color originally, the sale price was was too good...
We've added another memory journal to the stack! Keeping up has been a task, I won't lie (journals via Chapters).
This denim jacket, which was featured on my latest DIY project (via Old Navy).

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

  1. One week belatedly, happy second birthday to Sadie!!!
    That embroidered yellow blouse from J.Crew looks gorgeous!!!
    You did a nice job on that closet - it looks very organised.
    Good for you keeping up with your journaling.
    That Old Navy blue denim jacket looks like a very practical and attractive outfit piece.
    Have a wonderful June!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D