Monday, June 10, 2019

Mama's Day

The exact outfit I wore on Mother's Day.  We made an impromptu road trip back to our old city to surprise my MIL.  She was so surprised & thankful to see us, especially since it was our first road trip with all three kiddos.  That didn't even dawn on me until she mentioned it...it's just second nature for us to get out of the house & go.

This outfit was perfect for road tripping'.  Comfy enough to lounge around & heavy enough to not need a jacket.  It was a perfect day spent all together, with pitstops at Panera & an amazing homemade dinner from the Mr.  I also got to select my own gifts this year (score), but more on that later...

Sweater (Free People)/ Denim (Target)/ Sandals (F21)/ Earrings & Sunnies (Amazon)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D