Monday, December 23, 2019

Holiday Dressing: Final Christmas Errands

Christmas errands always seem never-ending, even if you're prepared.  I'm always out of something or forgetting something from a list for a recipe.  This outfit is perfect for running those last minute errands, whether it be to the store or finding that perfect last-minute gift.  I'm a huge fan of layers during the holidays, especially with the addition of a festive scarf or pops of red (in this case, both...the more the merrier!).  My final Christmas errands involve a nail appointment with my niece & a beer pick-up for tomorrow evening.  I'm hoping to check out some holiday light displays tonight as well, the kids have been asking to see some for days!

Sweater (H&M)/ Denim (Target)/ Coat & Headband (F21)/ All Else (Amazon)

XoXo
Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D