Friday, December 13, 2019

2019 Christmas Cards

This is our third year sending holiday cards & although it's a lot of extra work during the busiest time of the year, it's a tradition I hope to continue for years to come. Growing up, we didn't take annual family photos (try once a decade, tops) & those are memories I know we  can't look back on.  I think most of us tend to forget that the holiday season can be a dark time for many people, so the thought of someone opening a Christmas card & knowing we were thinking of them brings me joy. 

I used Vista Print again this year, with no complaints! The cards turned out better than expected & I've already mailed them at the post office this morning. 



XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D