Monday, May 11, 2020

Mad for Plaid

I checked to see if I had used this post title before & I indeed have, way back in 2013! My photos have improved a bit & I am happy to admit, I still own both plaid shirts! It’s the day after Mother’s Day & I’m left feeling so, so appreciative of my fam.  The weather is not to be desired, but that shouldn’t surprise us by now. This plaid popped up in the new arrivals on j.crew.com & I could not resist the colors, especially since I already had these earrings added to my cart. Paired with these booties, it’s a little on the extra side but totally ‘me’.

Coat & Denim (F21)/ Boots (Zara)/ All Else (J.Crew)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D