Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Zoey is 4: A Frozen-Themed Winter Wonderland

In an attempt to empty off some camera cards, I realized I never shared photos from Zoey's 4th Birthday party.  It was the last time we had a full house of guests & I so miss hosting! I cannot wait to fill the house back up with family & friends. Until then, reminiscing will have to do...

Our big four-year-old! She was so happy with the decorations!
'Thanks Snow Much for Coming' take-home cups!
Cups had frozen candy bracelets, fruit snacks, & tattoos (via Walmart & Party City)
My parents brought cookies from my hometown bakery....the kids loved the rings, the adults loved the cookies!
DIY snow blankets from the dollar store made for the perfect addition to the few Frozen decorations we bought.
DIY centerpieces using fake snow & Xmas ornaments from the basement!
Snowflake crackers to fit the theme!
The kids loved these 'ice crystals'.
Zoey's cake, she was so excited!
Easy outfit for hosting (sweater: Amazon, earrings: F21).
The Birthday girl woke up to Frozen waffles & presents :)
Took her to her first trampoline park & the girls had a blast!

 XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D