Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Clean Slate

I'm all-about the Contemporary Minimalist trend as of late. I love the fresh, grown-up approach to dressing that this trend allows for & even the current ladylike trend can't satisfy.  Minimal doesn't have to mean dull or boring, but can easily be updated by adding a touch of texture as I have to my outfit with this fur vest gifted to me from a friend.  The vest had a zipper closure up the front & a hood, so I decided to revamp it a bit, what do you guys think?

Fur Vest (Gifted), Silk Blouse (Storets), Grey Jeggings (F21)
Horseshoe necklace (Forever21)
Parrot Ring (F21), Disk Ring (Banana Republic)
Navy Platforms (New Look)

Remember to follow me on Bloglovin' or Google ;)
XoXo-Kelli K

15 comments:

  1. Your shoes and skinnys looks brill together. Also love the jeans! Lovely!

    come visit me: www.bimbobeautiful.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! Your hair cut is the cutest!

    Visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute heels. Loving the colour and the platform. x

    iUNDEREYE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOVE your look! I really love your heels, I have a pair very similar :) xoxo

    www.pink-stilettos.info

    ReplyDelete
  5. Furry vest is damn good, and I like also your shoes. NICE
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes are amazing!!!

    xx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh lala u got them in blue! I tried that verson on as well but I was already walking away with 2 pairs in red and black so..... but blue color looks gorgeous too!

    lovely blog and brilliant idea of the header, never came to my mind haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your fur vest!!

    http://www.fashionbyfatima.blogspot.com

    http://www.fashionbyfatima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shoes :)

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOO I like the vest without the zipper.. The white/cream color looks fresh. :) And those shoes.. amazingly sexy. Hope you're having a great day babe!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the blue shoes here.

    www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks guys, your comments are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D