Saturday, May 14, 2011

Just in Time...

If you follow me on twitter then you know I've been praying/begging the 'Postal Gods' to deliver my Zara heels I won on Ebay in time for my road trip home.  All of that seemed to pay off, as the delivery man knocked on my door just as I had given up hope that they would arrive in time.  Aren't they lovely? Now I'm off to get a pedicure with my mom & aunt before heading to a BBQ in celebration of my little brother's college graduation....


XOXo-Kelli K
Happy Saturday :)

3 comments:

  1. ooh those shoes are so pretty! i tried them on in the store and unfortunately they were too small for me! congrats ;)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shoes!!!
    Enisdaba
    http://enisdaba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooow gorgeous!! nice deal:) huray for ebay:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D