Monday, May 30, 2011

Tie-Dyed

I wore a similar version of this outfit for a quick visit to Chicago while I was back in the midwest. Sadly, since it was such a quick trip, I didn't manage to get any photos of just my outfit. I'm loving my latest DIY (see it here) & how it adds just the right amount of color to an otherwise plain-jane outfit. 

Wearing: Sweater, Ring, & Bracelets (H&M)/ Tee (DIY)/ Jeans (Asos)/
Clutch (Marc by Marc Jacobs)/ Heels (J.Crew)/ Sunnies (Vintage)

XoXo-Kelli K
Thanks for Reading :)

3 comments:

  1. That tie dye looks so fabulous, it's so unique and it really spices up an outfit. You look amazing, great post! lots of love from your follower, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I keep meaning to make one like this!
    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, your comments are great :)

    XoXO-K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D