Friday, October 18, 2013

Photo Friday: Thanksgiving Re-Cap

Happy Friday!  There's not much better than a work week that begins on a Tuesday, am I right? I tend to go a bit overboard when it comes to hosting things at our house, it's the past party planner in me I suppose.  Here are a few photos from Thanksgiving last weekend...

I hollowed out two small pumpkins, placed glasses of water in them, & voila- a festive vase!
Navy blue paired perfectly with my new J.Crew heels & earrings
Last Saturday was sunny & perfect
A vegetarian turkey I made for snacks before dinner
Activity sheets to keep the kids busy
Table centerpiece
One of the best turkeys we've ever made...
These heels...so amazing.

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D