Wednesday, December 18, 2013

'Tis the Season

I cannot tell you the last time I was this excited for Christmas!  This will be the first year we get to wake up on Christmas morning in our own bed & not only that, but we get to host Christmas dinner at our place as well.  Both sides of the family, under one roof...that's what it's all about.

A close up of our Christmas tree
Holiday-themed baking essentials
Snow covered rooftops
A plaid scarf is my go-to around this time of the year (F21)
Feeling festive with Tim Horton's holiday-themed cups
My in-laws tree
Fun stocking stuffers for the family (from Target)

Our dog's new toys :)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D