Friday, March 28, 2014

Photo Friday: Playing Catch-Up

Some of you may have noticed my week-long absence from blogging last week.  I still feel like I may have jumped the gun returning to my daily routine, but I know it's important to have a sense of normalcy after your world is turned upside down.  Bear with me as I try to get back to normal, outfit posts will resume & all will go back as it was.  Until then, here are a few photos from the past two weeks...

Took a breather at Beer Town mid-week, in the middle of the afternoon...
Easy outfits, tossed on without much thought (Joe Fresh striped tee, Old Navy denim, & Asos plimsolls)
This little guy traveled with us
I cannot tell you how many sandwich trays were consumed over the past week
Celebrating
Sorting through mail & packages last weekend
How my night stand has looked for the past week...
Lazy evenings on home, trying to relax
Trips to Panera Bread never disappoint

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D