Friday, March 14, 2014

Photo Friday: Spring Fever?

I'm sure by now everyone has Spring fever.  Pastel-colored everything & spring shoes are out, which is basically torture considering I still can't leave the house without socks & boots.  Here's to a weekend of thinking warm & sunny thoughts by wearing these new arrivals indoors...

Rings (H&M)
I saw my deck for the first time in months last Tuesday
Leopard perfection in the form of plimsolls (Asos)
Pastel colored frosted cupcakes for girls night last weekend
Watercolor sweatshirt (Sheinside)
Cabo chicken tacos + one amazing Rita Coronita (Lone Star Texas Grill)
Nude ankle boots, perfect for summer (F21)

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

2 comments:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D