Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Mama Essentials

As this bump continues to grow, I'm forced to sacrifice certain items in my closet (i.e. heels).  I've started to figure out what works for me & my body, as opposed to just buying what everyone suggests.  So far, the only maternity items I've invested in are belly bands & a good pair of skinnies...

Stretchy, tunic-style tops from F21 have been a lifesaver...
Sneakers for the weekends really make a difference come Monday morning (via J.Crew)
Belly Bands in three shades (via Target)
Ponchos have become an obsession...(American Eagle)
Bracelets have become the new rings (both from F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D