Saturday, July 23, 2016

Photo Friday: Some Firsts for This Family of Five

Back in the beginning of May, we made the trek as a family of 5 (both dogs in tow) on our first epic road trip to Iowa.  The dogs coming with us was a last minute add on, therefore we made the hasty decision to upgrade vehicles…two days before we hit the road!  I celebrated my first Mother's Day with my mom in more than five years & Zoey had a ton of firsts in my favorite place.  Since then, we've been there once a month & it seems that schedule will stick until mat leave is over...

Earrings help make my bland outfits stand out…(Bauble Bar, F21, Free People, H&M, Zara)
New mama mobile :)
Zoey is one loved & spoiled little lady!
A gift from my mama for my first Mother's Day
The perfect mug & my new favorite hair accessory (Chapters mug, F21 floral crown)
Thumb print cookies from our hometown bakery
Another first…my name spelled correctly on a souvenir! 
I picked Biaggi's for Mother's Day lunch, which I hadn't had in like ten years…just as good as I remembered! 
Adding to Zoey's bow collection (via Etsy)
One more first….we visited Wide River Winery & it was spectacular!!


XoXo
Happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D