Friday, December 16, 2016

Photo Friday: Farewell, Fall (Part 3)

And just like that, the weekend is here! Counting down the days until the holidays officially begin & family arrives.  Until then, I'm wrapping up playing catch-up with the final installment of Fall.  Once I go back to work in January, I'm hoping I'll be able to post more with a more reliable schedule (aka: I won't be chasing an infant around all afternoon).  A non-alcoholic cheers to the weekend, from this prego to all of you...

When it was still warm enough for Birks & light layers...
Celebrated our anniversary a week early & took a day trip to Buffalo, NY…mostly for Target & Cheesecake ;)
Coffee on the go for a Sunday spent at our newest nephew's baptism 
Picked this up over the summer & cannot stop wearing it. Side note: it's even better with layers (Target)
Morning waffles & pro-line tickets…I heart football season!
The Mr. allowed me to select my own anniversary prezzie this year, Zara always wins...
Zoey's first USA Thanksgiving attire (via Carter's & Grandma)
Panera road trips make for the best days (Note the little photo bomber in the background, she's the best)...

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D