Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Lovin' Every Minute of It

Loving every minute of being a stay-at-home mama of two.  It's challenging, some days are better than others, but my goodness…this is time I will never get back.  Snuggles & hugs I never would have had if Canada's maternity leave policy wasn't so amazing.  I am so, so incredibly fortunate to be able to make so many memories with both girls on a daily basis.  Zoey has only had to be in daycare for five months over the course of her life & Sadie will be lucky enough to start daycare with her big sister by her side.  Sorry, I'm clearly feeling a bit emotional today & just extremely grateful :)

Zoey's first flat-lay (dress & sandals: Old Navy)
Drove all the way to Panera for an Icee Mocha (Tunic: Free People)
Remnant of an all-day adventure (farmer's market, mall, & lunch)
Just the three of us at the Farmer's Market
Park-life, almost on the daily...
Rainy day frapps :)
Father's day presents for out #1 guy :)
Beautiful blooms purchased weekly, all summer long :)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D