Wednesday, September 6, 2017

May 2017 (Part 2)

I very obviously took a few weeks off over here again….I started running again & it sort of took the place of my spare time to blog.  Priorities, right? Nothing like a postpartum bod in the summer to get you motivated to work out ;) Sharing a few more photos from this past May...

Beautiful blooms from some friendly visitors :)
Our sweet girl, less than a week old here :)
New midi dress (Target)
Some fun in the sun with the big sister
The final Friday night my parents were visiting was perfect
Pretty headband (F21)
Cookie Monster Cupcake from the farmer's market (sweater: Free People)
Birkenstock EVA…the perfect summer slide

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D