Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Tropical Gladiator

The title of this post really explains what I was going for here. Every day, something else seems to fit me again & it feels like it's brand new (it's been a long two years of missing my closet). I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but F21's dresses keep getting shorter & shorter...& I never even attempt to buy the ones with 'mini' in the description. I can usually counteract their shortness by sizing up, but even that isn't cutting it lately. Cue knee-high gladiator sandals & a tropical kimono...sorta counteracts how short this dress is. Obviously worn out for errands & lunch, this wouldn't cut it at the park 😉

Kimono (Lulu's)/ Earrings (H&M)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D