Friday, October 6, 2017

Photo Friday: Finally Fall

It's been fall at our house for over a month now, but it's really starting to feel like it... especially since Oktoberfest officially kicks off today & it's Thanksgiving weekend up here.  I'm really trying to take advantage of my favourite season, I kinda slacked last year. Hoping to cross off a few more activities from our fall to-do list this weekend...

September hits & it's all about Fall in our house (Mug: HomeSense, Marquee: Hobby Lobby)
Fall-themed mama's for Miss Zoey (Wal-Mart)
All set for holiday baking (all via Hobby Lobby)
Sorting through boxes while the girls napped, my assistant was super helpful ;)
All set for Football Saturday's (via Scheel's & Kohl's)
Loads of new for Fall (F21)
Football Sunday Ready (Shoes: Joe Fresh)
Matching leggings x3…for the girls & I (Joe Fresh)


XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D