Friday, October 20, 2017

Photo Friday: Sadie's First Trip to Iowa

I've spent the majority of yesterday afternoon uploading about 500 photos & trying to sort through them.  I somehow keep on getting behind & I'm thinking it might stay like that for awhile.  I don't stress too much over it, because it means we're out doing things with the girls & making tons of memories...

Road trip essentials: comfy outfit + Timmy's coffee (Dress: Vici, Scarf: Free People)
Donut holes from Sweetheart bakery, shared with Zoey for the first time :)
Day trip to Iowa City to visit family resulted in a quick spin on this carousel at Coralridge Mall :)
Lunch at Beer Burger with the whole fam :)
Wore this a few times while in Iowa...the perfect sweatshirt to wrap-up summer (Free People)
Love taking Zoey to all the places I loved as a kiddo...
Yummm.....give me all the Kona!
New Iowa sweatshirt (Scheel's)
Niabi Zoo map...Zoey ran around the entire place, she had the best time :)
Hello, Mississippi River! We had a nice double-date afternoon, sans kiddos... (Koozie: shop Bando)
Remnants of my first girls night out in way too long...(Dress: Free People, Nails: Deborah Lippmann)
We had a family get-together to meet Sadie & celebrate my sister-in-law's bday, so I picked a super girly theme :)
Gifts for Zoey, our girls are spoiled!
Gifts for Sadie, like I said...spoiled! We are so grateful for everyone who loves our littles :)
Toys & new swaddle blankets, we miss target!


XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D