Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Christmas 2017 Re-Cap

So my new year's resolution to stay on top of posting relevant photos has already been blown.  I'm not sure how the days get away from me some weeks, actually, I am...both girls were sick for a week & a half.  I was lucky to get a shower or change the laundry, let alone work on a blog post.  Something about not posting these seemed wrong, I needed to share how grateful I was to spend the holidays in Iowa with my side of the family.  I had a few photos of my late grandmother with the girls , making it a critical year to be home.

Sparkly extras (F21) & a new shade of red (Nyx) for Christmas Day
I wrapped all of our gifts in one afternoon (took me 3 solid hours & a few beers)!
We do a surf n' turf spread for Christmas Eve every year & it might be my favorite tradition 
My mom picked up this book for the girls for their Christmas Eve gift! Such a cute idea & we read it before bed :)
Matching pj's (Carter's) for both babes on Christmas Eve (we're still wearing them by the way).
A park filled with Christmas light displays in my hometown (Zoey was loving it)!
Ready for you, Santa! It was our first time putting cookies out, such a fun memory!
Christmas morning at my parents...a little overboard, no?
The girls in their new headbands from gam & gpa :)
Santa brought me new pj's (slippers: J.Crew, Pj's: Old Navy)
I made a double batch of cinnamon rolls for both sides of the family, a must-have for Christmas morning :)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D