Monday, February 26, 2018

For Awhile Now...

I've been wearing versions of this very same outfit for awhile now, although I'm not quite sure why I never got around to documenting them?  This jacket (more like a structured cardigan really) is a staple for this mama.  I find I wear it more often around the holidays due to its' color scheme, but I just couldn't resist wearing it to a playgroup last week.  I'm in full out packing mode over here at our house- little miss Sadie & I are off to Iowa Thursday, just the two of us.  Big sister is going to have some one-on-one with grandma & dada :)

Coat, Boots, & Sweater (Zara)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D