Monday, February 12, 2018

Valentine's Day: Day Date

Happy Valentine's Week! I'm a sucker when it comes to this holiday, mostly because I love the color scheme, candy, & any reason to give gifts :)  The Mr. & I have always preferred afternoons out, opposed to evenings out (even before the girls came along).  It's somewhat of a tradition to go to a pub-style restaurant sometime mid-afternoon for a great meal & a few pints.  After, we retreat home  for sweats, tunes, & a few more beers while the girls nap.  If you're fairly new to parenting like we are, this works wonders....the kids are better behaved, which leaves time for some actual conversation at the table.

I picked this outfit specifically because it was a little over the top for a mom of two, out with the family (it is Valentine's after all)! This blouse has been begging to be worn, so I paired it with distressed boyfran denim to tone it down.  I kept my accessories at a minimum to really let these bow heels do the talkin'...

Coat & Heels (Shein)/ Blouse (Vici Collection)/ Denim (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D