Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Flowers & Coins

I'm back, yet again! August ended with a bang, we were super swamped at work & at home, preparing for the girls to be off of daycare while our provider took a few weeks off for vacation.  We took an 8 day trip to Iowa & had a great time visiting/catching up with everyone.  Yesterday was my first day back to the office & today was our first day back to our usual schedule of daycare drop-offs & timmy runs.

I shot this outfit post just before we left, before I changed my hair (more on that coming soon). I spotted this dress on a trip to Target in Iowa City & it just gave off that 'free people' vibe.  I already knew it'd pair perfectly with these open-toed booties & coin necklace, the cardigan was just an easy way to offset the freezing temps from the AC units in the office.

 Cardi (Joe Fresh)/ Dress (Target)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D