Monday, September 24, 2018

RW&B 2018

Don't mind me, just sharing some 4th of July pics over here.  Man oh man, I had one of those days yesterday where nothing went as planned & I didn't even cross off half my to-do list.  I felt unaccomplished/behind on everything, & was cranky about it (just ask my Mr.). I'm slowly learning that with the needs of a growing family comes a little give to what I still feel matters most...a clean house isn't always important when football is on & we're all curled up on the couch together. Today is a new day & it's FALL...so naturally I basic white girled it & wore uggs while sipping on a pumpkin spice latte ;)

Sandals (Zara)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D