Friday, September 28, 2018

Photo Friday: Summer Holidays

So I'm pretty sure it goes without saying that you can expect absent, late, & really late content on here for the next foreseeable future.  I'm OK with that, as I fully believe pictures capture memories & I love sharing memories.  Speaking of which, here are a few from the 1st & the 4th of July...

Canada Day cupcakes
Canada Day attire for the girls (both via Joe Fresh)
We spent the entire long weekend in the pool & it was so much fun (sunnies via Amazon)
Lawn chairs set-up for the littlest ladies to relax on for snack time
Canada-themed goodies for our US visitors to enjoy
4th of July festiveness from my sis in law (all via target)
Stars & stripes (Sweatshirt: Wildfox, Earrings: Amazon, Hair Ties: Target)
A little 4th of July fun after work (confetti poppers; Sandals via Zara)
We only celebrated for about 30 minutes, but the girls had a blast (hair ties: F21, lip stain: Nyx)
The cutest little toes (Zoey)
The aftermath of confetti poppers (via Target)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D