Monday, October 22, 2018

Around Iowa

Happy Monday! I'm trying to offload some summery images before Halloween at least, so please be prepared for a whole lotta barelegged outfit posts this week. 

I wore this outfit in Iowa over to my best friend's house for TACO PIZZA (my absolute, hands down fav) & a play date for the littles.  Those seemingly 'normal' evenings for everyone else are some of the ones I miss the most being so far away.  This dress is pure perfection, as you've read here before.  It also paired perfectly with this pair of pineapple earrings I secured before the beginning of summer...

Dress (Free People) Sandals (UO) All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D