Monday, October 29, 2018

Golden Girl

It's finally HALLOWEEN WEEK! We have loads of fun, spooky activities planned to kick-off my favorite week of the year! But first, this outfit...

I purchased this sweater (a little shorter length than I usually buy) before I found out I was prego with #3.  This normally wouldn't be a problem, except this bump has already popped crazy fast!  No regrets, as this sweater is the perfect golden color & I love it paired with these sparkly statement earrings purposely purchased to match.  I'm hoping, fingers crossed, to get at least one more wear out of this one before it's on hold until after baby...

All (Forever21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D